Featured
3Rd Gen 4Runner Bug Deflector
3Rd Gen 4Runner Bug Deflector. 65.9k members in the 4runner community. Check if this fits your toyota 4runner.

3.2000 toyota 4runner bug deflector & guard for trucks, suv & car. Rain guards for front and rear windows + the hood bug deflector on 5th gen 4runner. 65.9k members in the 4runner community.
5Th Gen 4Runner Oem Hood Protector:
Report contact poster by email. Check if this fits your toyota 4runner. Or as my dad put it, you got a unibrow on your truck 9 comments.
4Runningman, Aug 28, 2020 #32.
The avs bug deflector ii is awesome. These spacers prevent the deflector from rubbing against and wearing out the hood’s paint when hit by debris. Auto ventshade (avs) aeroskin lightshield black bug deflector 753025.
So I Was Thinking Maybe I Got A Defective One.
It is available in a smoke finish and is comparable in price with the weathertech bug guard, $59.99. 1999 toyota 4runner 4runner hood protector join us now! I used to have one on my 5th gen but the amount of debris that would collect in and around the mounting area.
Ditched The Running Boards And Installed A Bug Deflector.
I had this on a while but mostly it was sitting in the garage.50call if interested. Rain guards for front and rear windows + the hood bug deflector on 5th gen 4runner. A gathering place for 4runner lovers.
And It’s Actually Very Low Profile.
I'm hoping the bug deflector helps deflect or at least slow down incoming objects. Adds a unique aesthetic with oem quality. Our high quality 4runner lifestyle window deflectors adds an aggressive look while allowing fresh air in the vehicle with reduced wind noise and extra protection from the sun and rain.
Comments
Post a Comment